CONEXPO-CON/AGG is big, and it can be overwhelming if you are attending for the first time. We asked veteran attendees to share their best advice for first-timers coming to the show. Here are 20 things you need to know before you travel to Las Vegas, plus tips for maximizing your time once you arrive.
- Have a plan. There is no way you will see what you want to see by just coming across it as you walk. (View Exhibitor Directory)
- Download the app for your phone. (Search “CONEXPO-CON/AGG” in your app store.)
- Book a hotel close to the monorail system for the best access to the show. (View Transportation Information)
- Bring multiple pairs of comfortable shoes.
- Don’t get hung up on just visiting “your manufacturers”. There are a lot of new technologies and companies to see.
Click the link to read more: