Have you ever wanted to control the driver usage of your truck wash usage and didn’t know how. Do you wonder about how you can control your chemical costs better? I’m sure you do ~ I hear this question and concern on a daily basis. After doing a lot of research, SYNPRO has found the answer.
We are so excited to announce that we are now offering a dispensing system that
1. Is fully automated with individual-driver key fobs that will turn the system on.
2. Has a timer for both daily and weekly usage (adjusted for how many days/minutes/usage PER WASH) can be allocated. You have the ability to adjust each of these as you wish.
3. The unit resets every Saturday night
4. On our premium units, they will provide reports on each key fobs usage/output
a. Add-on option for weekly reports on each fobs activity
b. Be able to tell which drivers are using their fobs (cleaning their trucks and who is not
These are awesome (and COST SAVING) functions because
1. This controls the output of your cleaning products – average reduction in product spend is at least 40%
2. This monitors when & which drivers clean their trucks – and for how long
We initially introduced this system to a select few of our clients and they were amazed with the amount of regulation, conservation and information they got from this machine. Synpro is excited to offer this to our client base as we believe in providing the best products and best service to our clients.
For the fist time you will truly be able to control your truck wash/chemical/acid costs.
These systems are on a made-to-order basis, so contact Jason Irwin if you are interested in more information. (delivery time is 2-3 weeks). If you are interested please let me know as we are putting together an interest list, first come, first serve.
Please send us a quote for your 330 gallon tote of truck wash.
Hi Ron, I will put that together for you now.